A Message to Financial Advisors
Investing in Relationships
Everything we do at RiverFront is based on our belief in the important role a financial advisor plays in their clients' lives. As you come to know RiverFront better, we hope you will come to appreciate our strong passion to become a trusted partner in your practice and play a vital role in your success.
On behalf of every associate at RiverFront, we invite you to learn more about us. More about our philosophy, our process, and our people. We hope you will come to appreciate the strength of our culture and character of the people at RiverFront.
We look forward to forming a partnership and being an important part of your advisory practice for many years to come. - Pete Quinn, President & CEO
1. We, the associates of RiverFront Investment Group commit ourselves to serve the needs of Advisors and their clients.
2. Our solutions are designed to deliver investment results consistent with their expectations.
3. We will be transparent, honest, and consultative in every relationship.
4. We will make a meaningful difference in the communities in which we live and serve.
5. We will treat each other with respect, recognizing the power of diversity and the difference culture makes to our clients and our associates.
By the Numbers
AUA as of 9.30.20
Financial Advisor Relationships
US States Served by RiverFront
Capital Partner Firms
Making a Difference
“Taking care of someone’s money is a noble profession in my opinion. As a son of a Financial Advisor, I’ve seen it firsthand. We believe Financial Advisors exist to give clients the ‘peace of mind’ so they can focus on what they do best, whether that’s curing cancer, inventing the next ‘big’ thing or simply being a better parent. I show up every day to work to support Financial Advisors, like my father, who have so much riding on their shoulders.”
Doug Sandler CFA®
Head of Global Strategy
“We strive to make a huge difference to our advisors by offering them the freedom of knowing their portfolios are being watched and managed every day. We think this gives advisors more time to focus on planning and relationship building as well as time to network and meet with their clients to ensure their goals are met.”
Western Regional Sales Officer
“We put financial advisors first. We not only aim to have offerings that meet their needs but want their experience when interacting with an associate at any level or department to be outstanding and memorable.”
Regional Director, South Central (AR, LA, MS, OK, TX)